With the sad loss of this years’ show, many families will miss the fun opportunities to make, create and bake in the various competitions organised by the show, and so enjoyed by visitors.
Symonds & Sampson and Dorset County Show are offering children the opportunity to get creative with a ‘Vegetable Creature’ competition. There are 3 age categories, and the winners each receive a pair of adult tickets to the 2021 show – children go free so you can enjoy a fantastic family day out!
THE SYMONDS & SAMPSON DORSET COUNTY SHOW ‘VEGETABLE CREATURE’ COMPETITION'
• Entries will be judged by representatives of Dorset County Show
• Entries close at 12 noon on Friday 21 August 2020, and winners will be announced on what would have been ‘show day’, 5 September 2020.
• Prizes: The winner of each class will receive two adult tickets to the 2021 show, a rosette and prize card. Prize cards will be awarded to 2nd and 3rd place in each class.
• Class 1 A Vegetable Creature, not exceeding 30cm in length, created by children under 7 years of age on 5 September 2020
• Class 2 A Vegetable Creature, not exceeding 30cm in length, created by children age 7 - 10 years of age on 5 September 2020
• Class 3 A Vegetable Creature, not exceeding 30cm in length, created by children age 11 – 15 years of age on the 5 September 2020
• Email a photograph of your entry to [email protected]
• In the subject line, include your name and class number
• In the email, include your date of birth and contact details
Terms & Conditions:
• Late entries will not be considered
• The Judge’s decision is final
• All entries must be submitted online as instructed above. Printed versions sent to the office will not be judged.
• Information from entry forms will be stored digitally.
• Results (including winners’ names and ages) and photographs will be published on Dorset County Show and Symonds & Sampson’s website and social media channels, and provided to local press. Results and photographs may also be published in publications and show catalogues produced by the organisers. Submitting an entry is irrevocable consent for the storage and disclosure of information in this way.
17th Aug 2020 12:19:00